Wednesday 4 December 2013

Wednesday Weigh-In - 4 December

Following the weekend blitz and subsequent Sunday tizz, I've spent the start of the week putting things right. Clearly I got into a bit of a panic fuelled by cursory looks at the scales. I know, I know. Not taking my own advice  was a bit silly as there will always be weight fluctuations, but what I saw at the weekend not only put the frighteners on me, but contributed to further eating. Clearly I've not left all of my demons in the past.

Fortunately, a few bad days does not reverse months and years of effort, as I reminded myself before going to bed Sunday night
Monday morning presented a new day and a chance to put things back on track. Breakfast, lunch, dinner. Nothing more, nothing less. Repeated again on Tuesday. Having done so, I moved beyond the apocalyptic scales reading I witnessed over the weekend and was greeted with this instead.

Another lb lost
So it appears that on Sunday night I was being a touch melodramatic. But then you probably knew that already. The diet marches on and I'll be publishing my Diet in December post in the next couple of days if any of you want to join me in trying to trim down a little before Christmas week.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment