Wednesday 3 July 2013

Wednesday Weigh-In 3 July

Well here is a bit of a turn up for the books. I've managed to lose 2lbs this week taking me down to my lowest weight of 2013. Here is the evidence

Loving those numbers going backwards
I'm going to consider this as a birthday bonus, because I had not expected to lose weight this week. The following sentence is likely annoy a lot of people, so consider this a health warning! When I've eaten cheesy enchiladas, take away from Pizza Hut, polished off 4 Damme Cold beers, showed little restraint in eating party food at a 4 year old's birthday and demolished moussaka and raspberry panna cotta from the M&S Dine 2 for £10 range, I'd have little complaint at levelling out or had the numbers nudged upwards. Well done me then, even if I don't really think my efforts of the past seven days deserved it.

That said, my increased food consumption has coincided with stepping up my running somewhat. 4 trips to the gym covering circa 20km will have gone some way to burning off the excess, and apparently helping to tackle the long-term flab. Back to the gym shortly to road test the new trainers and grease the wheels for hopefully another successful week of weighloss.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment