Wednesday 14 January 2015

Wednesday Weigh - In 14 January

Last week I recorded a 10lb weight loss in a five day period. This was never likely to be repeated, nor indeed would I have wished to repeat it. However, I was determined that this week I would back up my good start to the year. And I'm pleased to report that I have.

Over the past 7 days, I've said goodbye to another 4 lbs,  which means a cumulative 1 stone loss since 2nd January.


Definitely not to be sniffed at! My immediate goal from here is to try to chip off the next few lbs and get back under 15st. That could take 1 week. It could take longer. But I'm confident that it will happen as I'm in a very good place right now. When I have control over my food I feel like a different person. Long may it last.

Away from the bathroom scales, I had very good reason to smile today. My little one had an appointment with his physio to try out a walking frame, since he's recently been able to get to his feet. The first couple of frames didn't really work for him, but the little blue one was perfect.  It didn't take long for him to get to grips with it as you can see in the video below.

Watching my weight is important to me. That said, seeing my little boy battling to overcome his ailments helps put things in perspective. There is more to life than counting calories or worrying about a weekly weigh - in. But with Jr well on the way to running around like his brother, it won't hurt for their daddy to be in the best possible shape.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for joining! How fabulous to see him walking. Well done on the weight loss I've managed 2 lbs this year so far ;-)

    ReplyDelete