Friday 20 December 2013

This is the End?

News of my intention to allow this blog to lapse met with something of a negative reaction from my loyal readership. It doesn't have a wide circulation but clearly my friends and acquaintances on Facebook who have suffered a bombardment of links to this site over the past 12 months have not yet had enough and want YearOfTheDiet to continue.

Taking note of the feedback, and quoting The Jam, 'the public gets what the public wants', though I'll add I have no intention for Going Underground or to be Down In The Tube Station at Midnight Therefore, for the foreseeable future at least, I'll keep blogging. I can't promise to be as prolific as I have been over the last year (117 posts and counting, nearly 1 every 3 days) but if there is a market, no matter how small, for a bloke to write about his weight and conversion to running, it might as well be me who meets that demand.

It is probably a good job too. Since writing the last article on Wednesday, I've effectively drifted into eating mode without yet getting to Christmas week. It is one thing putting on the pounds when enjoying the festivities (and I certainly plan to do so) but it is quite another when you are just eating for the sake of it. That is a bad habit which I can't afford to allow to creep back in if I want to maintain my sleeker self. A good run tomorrow morning should help with that, though given the rain this week and the overnight frost, I have a feeling Black Park could be a little sludgy come Saturday.

Less of this please Graham

















So there you have it folks. This site is not done yet and neither am I. Just when I thought I was out........







Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment